Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, August 11, 2008

I Was Thinking Today

I was thinking today...

I'm becoming a cliche.

I wake up every morning shower, get dressed, grab my lunch and I'm out the door.

I take the bus to work, a journey in and of itself.

I walk into the newsroom head up to the assignment desk, or to the web, log onto my computer. I work until 1:30 (with frequent e-mail or listserv breaks), I break for lunch, resume work at 2:00 and roll out at 5:00.

I go home eat, pick out my clothes for the next day, sometimes talk on the phone or online, then I go to sleep.

Oh wait I'm not a cliche, apparently I'm now a grown up. This just may take some getting used to.

1 Comments:

At 5:37 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

LMAO@ discovering adulthood. It takes a second to realize it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home