Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

An Imitation vs. The Real Thing

I'm sitting here watching the 1959 version of the classic movie "Imitation of Life" wondering at what point the mistakes you make, make it seem as if you're imitating instead of living life. Mistakes are made by everyone, there's no denying that fact. We're all on this quest to be our best selves. Sometimes though in that quest to "put on" and "put forth" our best selves maybe we overdo it just a little.

Then there's always that possibility that image isn't everything. There's always the reminder to ourselves that authenticity beats imitation any day of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home