Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Words of the Week

Sunday- “It is important to restore the sense of transcendence and the sacred, and not let human life be devalued, manipulated, or lost.” – Fr. Hans Kolvenbach

Monday- “If nobody has called you high-minded after sharing your vision, then your vision ain’t big enough.” –Noel Jones

Tuesday- “To make our way, we must have firm resolve, persistence, tenacity. We must gear ourselves to work hard all the way. We can never let up.”- Ralph Bunche

Wednesday- “Criticism, even when you try to ignore it, can hurt.” – Diana Ross

Thursday- “Jazz in itself is not struggling. That is, the music itself is not struggling... It's the attitude that's in trouble. My plays insist that we should not forget or toss away our history.” –August Wilson

Friday- “What you don't need is just as important as what you do need.” –Romare Bearden

Saturday- “When you have your head in a lion’s head, pull it out slowly.” –Unknown

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM , Blogger shani-o said...

Liking the August Wilson quote!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home