Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Words of the Week

Sunday-"Blues are the songs of despair, but gospel songs are the songs of hope." -Mahalia Jackson

Monday- "The way I was taught, being black was a plus, always. Being a human being, being in America, and being black, all three were the greatest things that could happen to you. The combination was unbeatable." -Leontyne Price

Tuesday- "The fact of the matter is, you don't give up what's natural. Anything I've fantasized about, I've done." -Ray Charles

Wednesday- "People with no humor, they're outta my life." -Patti Labelle

Thursday- "Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.' -Stevie Wonder

Friday- "I don't care how small the game. I want to win." -Brian McKnight

Saturday- "That's the message I want to give to every up-and-coming artist: Do everything that is going to help you later. If you clone somebody else, that's all they're gonna keep wanting from you." -Mary J. Blige

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home