Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What Stories to Tell?

It's turning out to be one of the most complicated job applications ever.

So if they like me they'll send me writing samples.

They'll then interview me.

Then they'll tell me if I got.

It could be eight weeks though before I know. But I graduate in 3.

They asked me what type of stories I'd like to do.

I said stories about urban life, education, young people.

I should have stories like the one's "The Wire" dared to tell.

Then again I like little behind the scenes vignettes like this one.



And I'd love to do profile pieces.

This just reminds me that my whole life's ahead of me, my whole career.

G Day in four weeks it's surrreal.

2 Comments:

At 12:44 AM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

It's a downright scary situation navigating this current job market, but take a deep breath, pray and stick with it.

 
At 7:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

ughh im going to be going thru the same damn thing next spring...are u only looking for jobs in your area?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home