Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Words of the Week

Sunday -“Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.”- Dalai Lama, spiritual leader of Tibetan buddhists

Monday- "There is no room in the United States of America for second-class citizenship." - Dalip Singh Saund, first Asian Congressman

Tuesday - “Who knows where inspiration comes from. Perhaps it arises from desperation. Perhaps it comes from the flukes of the universe, the kindness of the muses.”- Amy Tan, Author

Wednesday- “Try to love someone who you want to hate, because they are just like you, somewhere inside, in a way you may never expect, in a way that resounds so deeply within you that you cannot believe it.” –Margaret Cho, Comedienne

Thursday- "It's a greater sense of peace. We pray for the right purpose, the right attitude." –Michael Chang, Retired Tennis Player on family prayer

Friday- “I work with structure, but I go outside the box and give it my own spin.” –Vera Wang, Designer

Saturday- “You know, I like to be competitive. I mean, it's all part of the game. But, yes, sure, I'd rather not have it.” –Connie Chung, Journalist

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM , Blogger shani-o said...

Asian theme? I like the Cho quote...

 
At 9:00 PM , Blogger CNEL said...

Yea my school's celebrating Asian and Pacific Island Heritage Month early because May isn't a real month for most schools.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home