Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Words of the Week

Sunday-“God talks incessantly. But, as it turns out, mankind is deaf.” -Don Williams Jr.

Monday- “A joy shared is a joy doubled.” - Unknown

Tuesday- "It is the calm and silent water that drowns a man." -Ashanti of Ghana

Wednesday-"Who wants to be well-adjusted to injustice? What kind of human being do you want to be?”- Cornel West

Thursday- “Our visions begin with our desires.”- Audre Lorde

Friday-“The cause of freedom is not the cause of a race or a sect, a party or a class-it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity.” -Anna Julia Cooper

Saturday- "“The best response to the long list of social ills is to put into effect the Noah principle. That is, stop looking for credit for predicting the rain, its time to start building an ark.” - Johnetta B. Cole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home