Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Blessed



So the other night I was thinking that there are few moments when I can even begin to think, my life is really all that bad. Yes, I moan and groan like a lot of people when things don't go my way. I'm coming to realize however that at the end of the day I'm extremely blessed.

Take for instance a few examples from this past week.

1) No money: I got an unexpected refund check from school.

2) Sucky internship: I had an interview today and was offered another internship.

3) Feeling a tad disconnected from people: A number of friends picked up the phone, or responded to Facebook messages.


4) Tired: I still haven't solved this, but I'm alive, so I got time LoL.

5) Bad Meals- I ate off campus a few times. One of my new faves BLT on Pita from this local place S'getti Eddie's.

So I'm happy. I've smiled a time or two. Now it's bed time.

G'nite all

3 Comments:

At 11:01 AM , Blogger Chris said...

the little things make life what it is, and they ALWAYS come along at the right time. Great feeling, isn't it?

 
At 2:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i feels you on this i feel so blessed right now...and why havent we chatted on AIM...

 
At 10:32 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

I'm with everybody up here. Even with the bad, we are still blessed the much more.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home