Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Things I've Discovered Recently



#1: I become obsessed with one song at a time. The latest:
The female a capella group at school sang it the two times I've seen them, the only two times in my school career both within the last two weeks.



#2 I hate ruining the way things look so gifts like this one I got in Texas stay wrapped for inordinate amounts of time.



#3 I never really remember my dreams, and if I do they're never in full. I'll remember slight details like yesterday I dreamt I was in an airport going through airport security dreading having any liquid in my carry on. Can't you tell I need to escape?



#4 It's quite possible that I cuss too much. See there I was probably in the midst of saying an expletive or atleast preparing to say one. And it's not because I'm unintelligent, it's more because people respond to it a little quicker.





#5 It's quite possible I've gained maybe 10 pounds since the beginninng of school. You see the above picture of my skinnier self. That below picture shows my face in particular a little chunky. I may need to hop onto "The Challenge."

"The Challenge" is something a few of my friends from high school came up with. They decided that a group of about 5 of them would challenge each other to go to the gym atleast three times a week. Many of them are freshman so it's probably a way to keep off the freshman 15, mine must be the senior 15. It's a bit ridic. Schedule permitting I may hop onto to the challenge, if it isn't too late.

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

its never too late!! you can do it! better get in now b/c once you're a journo your life will all but require you to eat garbage 24 hrs a day. unwrap that boot!!!!!!!

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

is that a pic of you actually in the bed... stop the madness lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home