Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

My Life, My Life, My Life

Life this week has been crazy.

Monday: Part of my bulletin board was ripped down and I was pissed. Add to this the fact that I was not a fan of the internship I had at a local T.V. station which I had to go to shortly after finding my bulletin board was ripped, on Monday I was an unhappy soul. Thankfully the person who ripped down the board admitted it.

Tuesday: After dealing with the residents and their mess this weekend, I had to meet with my supervisor. I can't stand her. I don't like her. I don't trust her, I don't talk to her about anything aside from work and barely that. I think that she's a kiss ass, I think she's fake, I think she's annoying, and I know she has unreasonable expectations of us the RA's. So I deal with her sparingly, and I let her know when I'm really tuning her out. My friends think the tension exists because she's about a year older than me. I'd say the tension exists cause she sucks at her job because of all the above said reasons.



Wednesday: My co-RA and I had a floor meeting. That's the two of us at our banquet at the beginning of the year. Apparently I cuss too much. Oh well. Someone's getting the point. A kid came and apologized for those ignorant signs. We had a good long talk about entitlement and why i have a problem with so many of the kids here sometimes. I challenged him to be a role model and to convince his friends to do right.



I also resigned my internship and accepted another one. I felt like a huge weight has been lifted off my soldiers.

Thursday: I had no classes. Yay. But I am a little behind on an assignment. Since I'm on duty tonight I'm a little too distracted to deal with it. I think I'll wake up in the morning and try to knock a lot of it out.

Tomorrow I think I'll go to the concert for the school's a capella groups, because I brought a ticket. If I didn't have a ticket I'd probably be going to the Reginald F. Lewis Museum for African American History for a open mic night.

Saturday is a senior event it must be 100's. Which means there are 100 days left of school give or take a few.

Sunday I may go home for a bit, and then I'm having dinner with some friends.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

100 days! wow! enjoy your time left there. stop letting the drama get to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home