Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Those Words

"You know SHE BROKE UP with him, right?"

Were those words an invitation for me to go back in time? To go to that place I hadn't allowed myself to go for well about a minute. Was it an invitation to reclaim or rather claim a love lost?

My friends tell me we don't go back in time.

One said, "You can go ahead and give it a try if you want to, and report back to us on your failed attempt."

Another said," That is something we do not do. We do not go back, we don't go back in time. We just don't."

All the naysayers could do is give me reasons why not. The reality is I couldn't myself think up reasons why.

But still existed the idea, the seed planted in my head by those words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home