Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Holidays All

After seeing the first of my grades posted. I called my friend Jose to counsel me. Jose suggested I take a sabbatical. Wise, wise Jose. See, all my friends are super smart and wise beyond their years. That's the common denominator between my young friends and older friends.

My friend Jose Cuervo and I are on sabbatical.

We may return next week.

We may return after the New Year.

Who knows?

Just know that vacationing with Jose is the closest I'm getting to Mexico, this Christmas.

Happy Holidays to all.

:-)

Dueces,
C

3 Comments:

At 2:31 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

jose is such a dear friend.

 
At 10:37 AM , Blogger La said...

what a coincidence! I have a friend named Jose too, and he is SO wise. Always counsels me when I have an issue, makes me feel better when I'm down, holds me til I fall asleep. I do appreciate his friendship

 
At 10:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jose is a great guy to have around.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home