Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Resolved

The only thing I resolve to do in '08 is to take care of myself. Perhaps its because I know I need to be more selfish, and more self-centered. I know such an odd statement, but such a true statement. I need to just do me in '08 so I resolve to do that, because it'll improve all parts of me.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 PM , Blogger Chris said...

I wrote basically the same thing just a few minutes ago. Up with being selfish!

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

selfish and self-centered are such ugly words. you've been mean to self so i think you're being self-altruistic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home