Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- “In every person you met, there’s a little piece of God in them, and that’s the part you talk to.” –Terrence Howard

Monday- “Sometimes you have to stand on a mountain of no’s to get to that one yes.” Unknown

Tuesday-“ We come. We go. And in between we try to understand.” –Rod Steiger

Wednesday- “The true portrait of a man is a fusion of what he thinks he is, what others think he is, what he really is and what he tries to be.” –Dore Schary

Thursday- “In the long run, the pessimist may be right, but the optimist has a better time on the trip.” –Rev. Run

Friday- “If you think for yourself you often think alone.” -Unknown

Saturday- “Passion is the number one quality for greatness.” –Rev. Run

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM , Blogger Jarrod said...

Where do you find these quotes??

 
At 12:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use Tavis Smiley's "Never Mind Success Go For
Greatness".

Rev. Run's "Words of Wisdom"

and some I get from searches on sites such as thinkexist.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home