Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, July 16, 2007

THESE LAST FEW WEEKS

These last few weeks will be the hardest.

So close but yet sooooo far.

Sitting at work toggling between INews, TVNewser, FishbowlDC, and my e-mail.

Every time I read Fishbowl I want to be back on the east coast.

So when I get back to Bmore, I have two days to pack and to see people who will leave for school while I'm in Vegas.

Then its Vegas for five days. Do I even want to think about the last days of campaigning? Not really. I'm nervous, anxious, excited, and enthusiastic. I'm not stressing though if its for me, it shall be.

Then it's back to Baltimore for seven days before school starts again. Or atleast until I move on campus for R.A. training. I have first-years. Oh the ability to help mold young minds. LoL.

I kind of feel jipped because I will have no vacation.

I just hope I don't end up being burned out.

On another note "Boomerrang Feet" ain't sugar honey iced tea. Whew needed to say that.

I miss my cuddle buddy. We haven't talked for more than 10 seconds since I've been here. I'm interning it up. She's working two jobs. We can't even talk on the phone.

Awww. I know I don't need to be in that situation, anyway. STAY AWAY. I tell myself that but it won't work.

Cue Destiny's Child "Temptation".
Cue Musiq Soulchild's "Buddy".
Cue Ciara's "Crush. (EVEN THOUGH CRUSHES ARE USELESS.
SHE WAS SOOOO HOT IN THAT VIDEO THOUGH. LEGS, LEGS
AND MORE LEGS.)

You know temptation isn't good, but those things you be tempted to do be making you feel good emotionally if not physically.



4 Comments:

At 5:06 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

temptation is not the problem. yielding is the problem. you're still ok honey! relax, try to get the most out of what's happening and ENJOY!!!

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger Darren Sands said...

Look at how busy you are. You are blessed my man.

 
At 5:36 PM , Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

"things you be tempted to do be making you feel good emotionally if not physically."

Preach!!

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger La said...

Crushes are good for you! Revel in it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home