Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- “The sooner you fall in love with struggle, the more successful you’ll be.” – Unknown

Monday- “Life is a like a heart monitor. Ups and downs are okay, just don’t flatline.” –Tavis Smiley

Tuesday- “ Don't compromise even if it hurts to be yourself.” -Toby Keith

Wednesday- “I've learned you can make a mistake and the whole world doesn't end. I had to learn to allow myself to make a mistake without becoming defensive and unforgiving.” –Lisa Kudrow

Thursday- “I can't hate for long. It isn't worth it.” –William Saroyan

Friday- “To expect life to be tailored to our specifications is to invite frustration. Too many people miss the silver lining because they’re expecting gold. Slow down, breathe. Learn to enjoy the little things; there are so many to them.”- Rev. Run

Saturday- “I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works.” –Oscar Wilde

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home