Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Words of the Week

Return of our weekly feature:

Sunday- "The difference between surviving and dying is believing." -Noel Jones

Monday- "Embarrassments can become testimonies."-Unknown

Tuesday- "If you will it, it is not a dream." -Henry Winkler

Wednesday- "I cannot express enough how important mentorship is. When you come to the end of your abilities and admit that you need help, life gets better." -Rev. Run

Thursday- "Instead of being motivated by ambition, be motivated by challenge." -Unknown

Friday- "You don't have to blow out my candle to make yours burn brighter." -Bob Eubanks

Saturday- "All things lead to where you are."-Unknown

1 Comments:

At 11:10 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

Do you have a book of these quotes? They are awesome!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home