Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

C.R.U.S.H.

In Rotation: Ciara "Crush"



Chrisette Michele "Golden"



Vivian Green "Cursed" (YouTube song/created slideshow)



Maxwell "This Woman's Work" (Actual MusicVideo)



Brian McKnight/Alicia Keys "Never Felt This Way" (YouTube song/created slideshow)



Ne-Yo "Let Go" (YouTube song/created slideshow)



Crushes are useless.



There's no need catching feelings, longing for, looking at, or becoming mad at someone who has no reason to care.



Relationships may require hard work but they are a better use of time.



Either man up or step off I guess.



Atleast be willing to go hard with someone who has a reason to care, and make things better for you.



The roommates and I have talked about the "futility" of crushes a lot. One roomie doesn't care about Illinois girls he's all about his Jersey girls. The other one whose from here has had bad luck with girls but has a serious crush on an Illinois girl. To see the energy this man put into a dinner for his crush, and another female friend. I didn't know whether to laugh, or applaud him.



It's made me think how the hell did I ever crush?



So now I will tell myself in a place where I'll be forced to see the words...



Crushes are useless.

There's no need catching feelings, longing for, looking at, or becoming mad at someone who has no reason to care.

Relationships may require hard work but they are a better use of time.

Either man up or step off.

3 Comments:

At 11:12 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

CHILE PLEASE!! crushes are so fun!!!

 
At 12:15 PM , Blogger Chris said...

they can be cool, but then again, they can be disappointing, especially if you get to know the person and that high esteem you held them in totally doesn't match their real personality and characteristics. I do agree with the man up or step off words of wisdom. Usually only one way to find out those kind of things.

 
At 2:31 PM , Blogger Southerner in Suomi said...

I'm completely with you here. I just wish I could get over my crush.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home