Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Wise Words

Sunday- “And almost every one, when age, Disease, or sorrows strike him, Inclines to think there is a God, Or something very like him.” -Arthur Clough

Monday- “Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.” -Tom Krause

Tuesday- “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.” -Conrad Hilton

Wednesday- “Fear is the highest fence.” - Dudley Nichols

Thursday- “Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.” - Charles Mingus

Friday- “Poetry is plucking at the heartstrings, and making music with them.”- Dennis Gabor

Saturday- “Love is rarer than genius itself. And friendship is rarer than love.” - Charles Peguy

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

why you try to get me w/that last quote?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home