Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday- What I am actually saying is that we need to be willing to let our intuition guide us, and then be willing to follow that guidance directly and fearlessly. -Shakti Gawain

Tuesday- What I dream of is an art of balance. -Henri Mattise

Wednesday- Charm is the quality in others that makes us more satisfied with ourselves. -Henri-Frederic Amiel

Thursday- Politeness and consideration for others is like investing pennies and getting dollars back. -Thomas Sowell

Friday- Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards. -Vernon Sanders Law

Saturday- What you risk reveals what you value. -Jeanette Winterson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home