Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Wise Words

Sunday-Desire, ask, believe, receive. -Stella Terrill Man

Monday- I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts.-John Locke

Tuesday- Worry a little bit every day and in a lifetime you will lose a couple of years. If something is wrong, fix it if you can. But train yourself not to worry. Worry never fixes anything. -Mary Hemmingway

Wednesday -Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't.-Mark Twain

Thursday- Getting ahead in a difficult profession requires avid faith in yourself. That is why some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go much further than people with vastly superior talent. -Sophia Loren

Friday- I want to work with great people. Great people really make you better.-Dennis Quaid

Saturday- Many times I wondered whether my achievement was worth the loneliness I experienced, but now I realize the price was small. -Gordon Parks

1 Comments:

At 2:12 AM , Blogger arizona carpet cleaners said...

This is a very thoughtful blog. Well written. I like the quotes.
Arizona Auto Insurance / Arizona Car Insurance / Arizona Home Insurance

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home