Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Adventures to Places such as "Wally World"

If I don't see another Walmart for a while I may be too happy.

You see the thing is I need to learn to deny myself. Walmart and I don't get along. Even if I go in with a list, I come out with things that weren't on the list. On ocassion when I get home I get mad at myself because I may really have something I don't need.

You see I insisted upon accompayning the roommates to Walmart for food runs. We hadn't yet worked out a plan to share food. Well we did Sunday, we'll all contribute 10 bucks and add to the list. If it ain't on the list, or over budget it does not enter the cart. Any personal extras are paid for by the individual. I'm a little leery even now cause I'm 1) all about mine 2) territorial 3) independent 4)private 5) a tad selfish. I'd much rather be responsible for me, my, and mine. Besides they eat more than me one, and I don't want to be paying for stuff I don't eat.

The plus side to it as long as I don't starve, it may still reduce the amount I spend, and also teach me to share with others. It seems it life, it never heart to learn to share.

Anywho I'm tired of "Wally World" which is quite possibly the most interesting place here. I think outside the station it's the place where I see other interns the most.

T: Don't tell me they call it Wally World?
Me: Thy do.
Laughs.
T: Oh lawd. Oh no. You out there....in the straight up country.

A little later.

T: It's not the club, but they treat it like one.

I spiced it up last night with a visit to the video store. I rented "The Queen" and watched it on my break. I'm fascinated by things such as traditions and customs. Ha, maybe cause I'm still searching for my queen.

Off to watch the production of the "live show".

Then back to the video store.

Isn't it exciting work, eating, sleeping, trips to Walmart and video stores.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey i really like your blog...and this is so funny! I kind of feel the same way about my food and stuff. I try to worry about mines and im personal as well. Sorry to hear your tired of walmart i hate it myself.

 
At 12:38 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

walmart is the bomb. i really missed it when i left college. we went there allll the time. this one dude used to get say "you're here everytime i'm here, do you live here." uh... that means you're always here, too, crazy. ahhh good times.

 
At 12:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you have a Walmart. The town in Texas does not have one. The closest one is like 25 minutes away. Pray for me

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home