Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Tagged

The Rules.... You are to write six revealing, strange/quirky things about yourself. Then tag 6 other people.

1. I can talk and talk and talk or go for periods of extended silence.

2. I am most often a sectional eater, eating all of one thing before moving onto the next.

3. I generally have to multitask, because I get "bored" easily, but need my entire being to be somehow engaged. (NOTE: I often say great minds don't get bored)

4. I usually watch T.V. with the captions on.

5. I ABSOLUTELY do not write in books, even if I do own them text books included, if I take notes I do it on separate pieces of paper.

6. Along the same lines as #5, I do not know how to properly highlight cause when I read I think so much is important, I'd highlight 3/4 of an entire page.

I tag whoever wants to complete the survey.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:05 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

the trick to highlighting is to read a passage, THEN go back to the main points. lol

"I can talk and talk and talk" is not revealing!! lolololol

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The girl in that video you sent me is kind of cute. That is one you need to holler at.

I could have told you that you talk too much lol!!

 
At 12:03 AM , Blogger La said...

Me too! I'm a section eater too!!! Everyone looks at me weird cuz I eat one thing at a time, lol

 
At 6:01 PM , Blogger CNEL said...

I don't appreciate the comment of either of you J and Eps. LoL. Don't come to my spot to gang up on me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home