Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Safely in the Midwest

I am safely in east Central Illinois in the Champaign, Decatur area.

Luckily my mother has two loving siblings who chauffeured her, and her baby boy on a 12 hour plus drive here from Maryland.

My aunt and uncle tag teamed driving, my 18 year old cousin helped me load and unload the car, and my aunt's deranged puppy "Millie" terrorized me the entire time. I do not do pets, especially dogs.

Anyway, I've traded asphalt and concrete for corn fields. I'll be completing a T.V. internship. I know I'll learn a great deal about production, but I also hope to report again too. I'll be here until August.

Unfortunately we don't have Internet access in our apartment yet, so I'm writing this from the school's library. Ideally I'll update a few times a week.

I just wanted to let you all know that I am safe.

Pray this experience will be only a positive one for me.

Thanks.

-CNEL

3 Comments:

At 1:28 AM , Blogger La said...

Yay! Exciting!!!



Puppies are the greatest. Get on the bandwagon.

 
At 1:27 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

positive? look. this is supposed to be a learning experience. THAT is what you pray for. because positive or negative, you are there to learn. and many times we learn more from the negative experiences (as painful as they may be) b/c the teach us what we don't want and absolutely can't stand for. 12 hours? *shudder* lmao @ the thought of a dog terrorizing you!! HILARIOUS!!

so glad you're getting away from asphalt and concrete. i'm ridiculously excited for you.

 
At 7:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corn fields eh??? Watch out for them trees, especially the ones with low branches...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home