Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- My responsibilities are to do the best work I can do and to be the best human being I can be.... -Toni Morrison, Author

Monday- Some people judge the present and cancel out the future on the basis of their negative assessment of the past. -Jeremiah Wright, Minister

Tuesday- It is a need of the spirit not to forget whoever has let you feel beautiful and safe. -June Jordan, Poet

Wednesday- Real joy comes not from ease or riches or from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile. -Pierre Corneille

Thursday- Desire! That's the one secret of every man's career. Not education. Not being born with hidden talents. Desire. -Bobby Usher

Friday- What you love doing is what you were put here to do. -Susan L. Taylor, Magazine Editor

Saturday- Trouble creates a capacity to handle it. -Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home