Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

I GOT A COMPANION

Reading: Ace of Spades

Listening: Musiq's Luvanmusiq

Her name is

Toshiba Satellite.

If you're like what the?

Chill out.

It is a comp, hence the Toshiba, a Toshia Satellite T2080 Notebook, it's Mist Gray.

I been wanting two things for forever a laptop, and a car. So maybe my car is coming soon.

But back to the reason for this post.

I got a companion.

Toshiba and I will be putting in work, on our first trip together. Illinois is on in about 7 days.

Thanks to Epsi's great post about our friendship I am now becoming scared as hell.

This trip seems like it's right for me. I hope it will be.

People keep saying I'll be fine. I hope I can hang.

-CNEL

* NOTE: THAT TOSHIBA MESS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY. HE HE HAW HAW

2 Comments:

At 5:37 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

but we're gonna get you a real companion tho. don't be scared. you'll be fine (guess i'm one of the people). hurray for notebooks! why didn't you link a pic? i found one i want and that i can afford.

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger CNEL said...

J I added a link just for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home