Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Early Morning Reflections Part 2

It's so weird that when I talk to her my heart stops racing, my hands stop sweating, the corners of my face curl up in a smile, and I muffle laughter as not to fill the walls with my "crazy laugh." Why I don't know? It just happens that way.
It used to be that people said to me you have a "crazy laugh". I remember the days when we didn't talk mostly through the computer screen. She would tickle me, to make me laugh my "crazy laugh". I'd try to run as if I were a kid playing a game with a family member. Then I'd give up, I'd give up, and I'd fill the walls with my crazy laugh.
So when I asked: "When i say i'm no longer attracted to you, do you believe i'm being honest?" I didn't know what to expect.
First she answered: I don't know maybe you are to my personality. That was not even remotely closely to her normal response, a normal response for her.
True to form she eventually delivered: Yes, you love me secretly, and want to add to the production of my babies.
That my friends is why she matters and why she's still my friends.
The corners of my face curled up, and out came a smile.

4-22-07
4:51am

3 Comments:

At 2:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn

 
At 12:52 AM , Blogger La said...

Wow. That's so deep.

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

awwwww. look at the baby.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home