Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- “But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?”- Albert Camus Monday-“Self dedication is a spiritual experience.” -Cesar Chavez
Tuesday-“That's what I consider true generosity. You give your all, and yet you always feel as if it costs you nothing.” -Simone De Beauvoir Wednesday-“Success is the child of audacity.”-Benjamin Disraeli
Thursday-“There is but one coward on earth, and that is the coward that dare not know.”- W.E.B. DuBois
Friday- “I have accepted fear as part of life - specifically the fear of change.... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says turn back..”-Erica Jong
Saturday-“A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.”-Nelson Mandela

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home