Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Early Morning Reflections Part 1

This weekend I had one of those times where I had mixed emotions. Part of me was sad that information was revealed to me, which made my heart ache. Part of me was glad that I learned it now rather than later. It's times like these that we need. Sometimes the pain of learning something, of having nightmares realized puts things into perspective. These are the moments when people we put on pedestals become human again. These are the times when I remind myself that no one is perfect.

4-22-07
4:45am

1 Comments:

At 6:47 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

that is an invaluable lesson.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home