Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Life Comes At You Fast

This week was one of those weeks. We had off last Thursday, Friday, and this Monday for Easter Break. As I said it was a low key break for me I relaxed, chilled with the family, talked on the phone a bit, and read. Sometimes being lazy is earned and deserved.

On Tuesday it was back to class. Add to class trying to make definite plans for my internship, trying to get plans together for Vegas (yea I still got sidetracked from doing that), trying to produce atleast one more package before year's end (dang it trying to write and edit), and then my volunteerism. I don't know what my grades are looking like. My mind is in overdrive so that slate which generally keeps a record of my rights and wrongs, probably doesn't have an accurate score.

I am glad the week is over. My week's never really end in actuality. They just blur together. Atleast though life slows down on Friday's after 5.

Like now I'm cleaning because my desk and my desk area were dusty and cluttered. I'm also IMing one of my friends. Sometimes just connecting with those people who know me and understand me helps bring me down, and calm me down. A little bit later I'm going to put on some music, maybe some Maxwell, maybe some Jill and just read. I'm like 80 or so pages away from finishing In An Instant.

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

i SWEAR when i'm at my wits end and think i can't go anymore, i talk to stace and everything's better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home