Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

My mind moves so fast that I come across something that I want to go back and check out, and in the blink of an instant it is gone.

So, I was lucky that the invitation for a Facebook group prompted me to head to , and to the "This I Believe" section of the website. It's a fascinating collection of personal essays which are in the person's own words. It's one of my fave things about the flexibility of radio. It's one of my favorite things that NPR does.

Click on the title of the posting to hear Judith Jamison's thought provoking essay.

Hope your week is going well folks.

-CNEL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home