Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Beyonce May Redeem Herself

So Beyonce may redeem herself with the B-day re-release, if this song is any indication.

I like it and like other people who've commented on the song, it seems to be simple. Simplicity is sometimes needed.

3 Comments:

At 10:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are several reasons I like this video (I am not a big Beyonce fan):

1. The video is really simple and it goes well with the song.
2. She looks good in it.
3. It is so simple. It does not have all the glitz and glam but it is still a good video.

 
At 12:46 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

not so fast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKGJMBcroZw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbulletin%2Emyspace%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ecfm%3Ffuseaction%3Dbulletin%2Eread%26messageID%3D3194323770%26MyToken%3D8124d098%2Dbfd3%2D4c36%2Dbc3

 
At 12:49 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

howsomeever. (wrote the above before watching.. still true but) i like this song and i like the video not because of her but because of the cinematography and directing. i think much of what she's doing is kind of lame but this was put together very well. (also not a b fan)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home