Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Words of the Week

Words of the Week
Sunday- “This is a nation whose spoken and written vision is chillingly beautiful. That each should have an opportunity. That work will get you where you need to be.”- Dr. Johnetta B. Cole

Monday- “Well, charity ain’t justice. Charity is beautiful, but you ain’t got to be charitable to me if I already got justice.”-Michael Eric Dyson

Tuesday- “We live in a world which respects power above all things. Power, intelligently directed, can lead to more freedom.”- Mary McLeod
Bethune

Wednesday-“We can learn and teach our children - as my mother did - how to cherish our individual and collective integrality, even in the face of brutality.”- Dr. Ruth J. Simmons

Thursday- “There is no power on earth that can neutralize the influence of a high, simple and useful life.” -Booker T. Washington

Friday-“Trust yourself. Think for yourself. Act for yourself. Speak for yourself. Be yourself. Imitation is suicide.”- Marva Collins


Saturday-“Believe in life! Always human beings will live and progress to greater, broader, and fuller life.”- W.E.B. DuBois

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home