Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday- “I'm thankful for every moment.”
-Al Green

Monday-“I sing to the realists; people who accept it like it is.”
-Aretha Franklin

Tuesday-“Great artists suffer for the people.”
-Marvin Gaye

Wednesday-“My travels led me to where I am today. Sometimes these steps have felt painful, difficult, but led me to greater happiness and opportunities.”
-Diana Ross

Thursday-“I feel that it is healthier to look out at the world through a window than through a mirror. Otherwise, all you see is yourself and whatever is behind you.” -Bill Withers

Friday-“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”
-Roberta Flack

Saturday-“I look for what's of value and extract that. I don't look to criticize.” -Herbie Hancock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home