Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Bad Thoughts

Profane
I realized on a walk to class (sometimes I do more thinking on the walks there than there), my thoughts don't become profane or vulgar until the school week begins. I'm working on not using profanity. I read somewhere recently something to the affect, "People who use vulgarity, do so because they don't have a more intelligent way to say how they feel." Sometimes however that one curse word carries a certain eloquence. Now we all know some words just resonate with people, once they roll off our tongues.

Often I fantasize about giving some people a good cuss out. It's the best way to get across that now popular saying. "Ho sit down." People of all ages can relate wanting to dress someone down, so they can sit down. P{art of it is the feeling of bliss that comes from the other person's anxiety, angst, and ultimately misery, exemplified by embarrassment. It's sad to say that sometimes we rejoiced in other people's pain, but some people need it. A good cuss out can be a humbling experience, a way to keep someone's feet on the ground.

So when someone needs a good cuss out, go ahead and give it to them.

One word of caution however, make sure the person on the receiving end deserves the good cuss out.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that a cuss word works for the appropriate occasion. For example if I say "fuck you" it is because that is exactly how I feel, not because I have nothing more intelligent to say.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home