Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- “Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.”-Bill Cosby

Monday- “You don't get to be old bein' no fool.....”-Richard Pryor

Tuesday- “I've always had confidence. It came because I have lots of initiative. I wanted to make something of myself.”-Eddie Murphy

Wednesday-“A man is only as faithful as his options” -Chris Rock

Thursday-“No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”-Robin Williams

Friday- “Maybe I wanted to hear it so badly that my ears betrayed my mind in order to secure my heart.”-Margaret Cho

Saturday-“Change is such hard work.”- Billy Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home