Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Sunday- "Beauty puts a face on God. When we gaze at nature, at a loved one, at a work of art, our soul immediately recognizes and is drawn to the face of God." -Margaret Brownley

Monday- "Ability is of little account without opportunity." - Napoleon

Tuesday- "Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was." -Richard L. Evans

Wednesday-"Jealousy is all the fun you think they had." -Erica Jong

Thursday-“Caged birds accept each other but flight is what they long for.” -Tennessee Williams

Friday-"Not all who wander are lost." -J.R. Tolkien

Saturday- "Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times." -Anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home