Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- “Lean too much on the approval of people, and it becomes a bed of thorns” -Teyhi Hsieh

Monday- “You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you.” -Mary Tyler Moore

Tuesday- “Regardless of how you feel inside, always try to look like a winner. Even if you are behind, a sustained look of control and confidence can give you a mental edge that results in victory.” - Arthur Ashe

Wednesday- “Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you.” -Marsha Norman

Thursday-“But what we call our despair is often only the painful eagerness of unfed hope”-George Eliot

Friday- “Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to”- Unknown

Saturday-“The greatest gift is a portion of thyself.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home