Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Late Night/Early Morning Convo

HaHa last night or early this morning my roommate and I couldn't fall asleep, so we stayed up talking from like 12:30am till about 2:30am, when he had to wake up to study for his 9am final, and me for my 1pm final.

We covered a lot of ground the convenience of domestic travel or lack thereof, the joys and pains of international travel, relationships, careers, and a bit more.

At one point we had the following exchange:

Me: If the girl know's how you feel, but doesn't pick the ball up and keep going, what do you do?
Ed: You keep dribbling.

I had to ask Ed. He and his girlfriend Allison celebrate two years next month, he's giving me lessons on how to get what they have LoL. But he contends he's just lucky, and doesn't have skills to teach.

P.S. I'm done two classes, trying to finish up two more. Yea for the weekend!

1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM , Blogger Chris said...

conversations with the roommate are always interesting. I never got to know mine that well, so I give you props for that. The keep dribbling idea is interesting, I'll give him that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home