Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Word to the Wise

Sunday- "The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven."-John Milton, author

Monday-"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."-Thomas Paine, journalist

Tuesday-"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives."-Annie Dillard, author

Wednesday-"Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you."-Wally "Famous" Amos, The Cookie Man :-)

Thursday- "Never give advice unless asked."-German Proverb

Friday-"The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind." -William James , philosopher


Saturday-"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others."-Robert Louis Stevenson, poet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home