Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, December 11, 2006

A Little Freaked

My roommate whose a psych major was discussing the sound that folks over a certain age cannot hear. So in order to illustrate his point he played the "mosquito sound", my direct roommate and one of the other roommates could hear it, I can't. It's not made up read the NPR article I linked via this entry's title. Am I inching towards death, going deaf, getting old, or acting old?

3 Comments:

At 1:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been telling you for years that you have started the ageing process!! Lol!!!

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger Bliss said...

Grace and Peace

Funny! And then...not so funny.

Bliss

 
At 3:38 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

you are dying. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! cnel!! stop trippin! you are too funny. you're not dying and you're not old. some people just can't hear certain things. that's why some people are partially deaf. they can't hear certain sounds. most people have certain sounds they can't pronounce well which is linked to how well you can hear it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home