Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Daily Words to Contemplate

"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run."
-Babe Ruth

"A lifetime of training for just ten seconds."
-Jesse Owens

"In order to excel, you must be completely dedicated to your chosen sport. You must also be prepared to work hard and be willing to accept constructive criticism. Without one-hundred percent dedication, you won't be able to do this."
-Willie Mays

"I just try to concentrate on concentrating."
-Martina Navratilova

"Most people have a harder time letting themselves love than finding someone to love them."
-Bill Russell

"I think self-awareness is probably the most important thing towards being a champion."
-Billie Jean King

"I really lack the words to compliment myself today."
-Alberto Tomba

2 Comments:

At 2:41 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

"Most people have a harder time letting themselves love than finding someone to love them."

now ain't that the truth!!!

 
At 12:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, why is my best friend card revoked?!?!?!? And why did u let Chrissy drink my wine!?!?!?!?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home