Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, July 21, 2006

News And Views - Episode #3

Racial controversy explored: A Loyola College benefit concert for a New Orleans university features performer Afroman - Does he unfairly represent the minorities at Loyola College? This issue is explored by student Jasmine Jenkins and WLOY radio manager Phil Leverrier.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM , Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Look at CNelly putting in down on air!
It kept buffering and shit, so I couldnt really see a lot, but you got presence, baby!
So young. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home