Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Word to the Wise

Sunday-
All that really belongs to us is time; even he who has nothing else has that.
Baltasar Gracian
Monday-
If we take care of the moments, the years will take care of themselves.
Maria Edgeworth, O Magazine, April 2004
Tuesday-
The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.
Richard Bach
Wednesday-
What worries you masters you.
Haddon W. Robinson
Thursday-
A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory.
Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a Geisha
Friday-
The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
Shakti Gawain
Saturday-
We are made to persist. That's how we find out who we are.
Tobias Wolff, 'In Pharaoh's Army'

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the book Memoirs of a Geisha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home