Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Wise Words

Wise Words

Sunday-"Each person must live their life as a model for others." -Rosa Parks, Activist and Mother of the Modern Civil Rights Movement in the U.S.A.

Monday- "I am, was, and always will be a catalyst for change. " -Shirley Chisolm, first African American woman to become a member of the U.S. Congress

Tuesday-"There's a thin line between to laugh with and to laugh at."-Richard Pryor, Comedian

Wednesday-"Struggle is strengthening. Battling with evil gives us the power to battle evil even more. "-Ossie Davis, Actor and Playwright

Thursday-"I'm a big believer in the fact that life is about preparation, preparation, preparation. "-Johnnie L. Cochran, Attorney

Friday-"To succeed, one must be creative and persistent."-John H. Johnson, Publisher, Businessman, founder of Ebony and Jet Magazines

Saturday-"Something which we think is impossible now is not impossible in another decade."- Constance Baker Motley, first African American woman to become a federal judge

Bonus Quote: "All you need in the world is love and laughter. That's all anybody needs. To have love in one hand and laughter in the other."- August Wilson, playwright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home