Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Less than 24 hours of break left

I've been so busy the last few days
1) Organized a meet and greet for black alums at the old high school
2) Had a lunch date with an old friend
3) Worked, watching other people's children
4) Started working on a speech I have to give next week........

But as the week progressed I realized that I am getting old and it's really weird and evidence of this is as follows:

1) I forget when I've talked to people and what I've said to them
2) I try to arrange my mass transit commute around the kids in the city getting out of school, I hate being on a bus with a bunch of noisy kids
3) I complain about paying taxes
4) I always want to speak to someone's manager
5) I am tempted to tell someone that their service was not up to par, with how much I paid for the service and or the food

Less than 24 hours till I'm back at LoCo for semester 4. It's very weird being nearly halfway done college, very weird.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

it always takes me back to read your blogs. the rest will go even faster than the first two years.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home