Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Cleaning Off My Desk

Mood: Contemplative
Music: Hezekiah Walker : Calling My Name

I hate this, I hate writing down stuff and forgetting to attribute it to the source. I was doing my weekly thing of cleaning in, on, and around my desk and came across the following which was written on a stickey note.

Who are you?

What do you want to accomplish?

Where do you want to accomplish it?

When are you going to accomplish it?

Why do you want to accomplish it?

Those are all questions I probably ask myself once every day. LoL. Though I'm pretty sure I know how my life is meant to be spent, it never hurts to seek further clarification. But those are all important questions, because once we know the answers to those questions we can really begin to be true to ourselves, and live our lives with purpose, and intent, because as Oprah once said, "Intent is everything, it rules the world."

And written next to those questions was this: "We can stand and applaud those who came before us, but we must also realize that we too are soldiers, and our weapon is our gift."

I hope I'll be this deep one day, and that I will have a captive audience that will listen. Watch out Brian Williams, and Oprah Winfrey cause Christopher's coming.

-CNEL

1 Comments:

At 5:54 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

You will. Give it some time. Oprah ain't always been that deep. It takes life and experience to reach that. Keep your eyes and ears open. The more you observe from varied sources, the greater value your opinions will gain.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home