Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

WISE WORDS FOR THIS WEEK

Sunday- I believe in prayer. It's the best way we have to draw strength from heaven. --Josephine Baker,Entertainer

Monday-I imagine that one of the reasons that people cling to their hates so stubbornly is becaue they sense, once hate is gone, that they will be forced to deal with the pain.
--James Baldwin, Author

Tuesday-Art hurts. Art urges voyages--and it is easier to stay at home. --Gwendolyn Brooks, Poet

Wednesday-No individual has any right to come into the world and go out of it without leaving behind --George Washington Carver, Scientist

Thursday-Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. --Henry Ford,Businessman

Friday-Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. --Bill Gates, Billionaire

Saturday- A fashion is nothing but an induced epidemic.
--George Bernard Shaw, Writer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home