Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Favorite Sayings from My Facebook and Other Profiles

"The fact that we are here and living and breathing and walking and talking and able to speak with some kind of intelligence means that we have already survived the trips and the traps and the tragedies of our times.Surviving is what we do."
-Bishop Vashti McKenzie

"If you don't define yourself for yourself you'll be shaped into other people's fantasies of you and eaten alive."
- Audre Lourde ala "The Best Man"

"A person can be imperfect and still do great things."
-Dr. Freeman Hrabowski, President of the University of Maryland Baltimore County

"A basic prerequistie for appreciating diversity is appreciating one's self." -Dr. Walter E. Massey, President of Morehouse College

"Know that with rejection comes acceptance."
-Halle Berry

"I'm like the government, I tell you what you want to hear."
-Gary Williams

"I don't need any drama in my life, I like my drama in books and on TV."
- (My Mother: She's off the hook I know)

"My life is more than an open book, it's masterpiece theatre with bits of drama and comedy."
-Me

"We have an open and honest cousinship." -Christina (my cousin and namesake)

"I'm sorry does it look like I give a F**K? My bad. Wrong Look. Gimme a minute. (Pause) Right Look. Now Leave."
-Me

"To put it simply I am unimpressed and uninspired, try again!"
-Me

"When you start to embrace your crazy, then people will stop talking about you behind your back"
-T-Win

"They city-class negroes."
-Kendrick
Okay it's bad but it was really funny the way he said it and when he said it.

"The more humble you are, the more the blessings flow."
-Ciara Harris aka Ciara, R & B Artist

Some Wisdom taken from the Page of the Future Dr. Gywnn
"P=MD"--Passing=M.D.
Because...
"What do you call the person who graduates lowest in med school? A Doctor"
--E3

That look was coldblooded.
-Ryan B.

I don't run my love like you run your love.
-Ryan B.

You'll try. (Pause) That's a no in my book.
-David L.

"Do You."

"You really do have stalker potential."
-Me

"I'm a journalist I have sources and resources."
-Me

"Being a journalist is not an excuse for being nosey."
-Unknown

"It's not being nosey, it's getting access to information."
-Me

"How do you know? Did you google her?"- Friend #1
"No, I facebooked her."-Friend #2

1 Comments:

At 5:57 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

stalker potential, i'm like the gov't lol.

another goodie via dave chappelle:
now just because she's dressed like that doesn't mean I have to treat her like a hooker. on the other hand, she is wearing a hooker's costume.

lololololol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home