Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Things People Say

The Things People Say

Mood-Bored, Lazy, FRUSTRATED, TIRED, Upset, Hopeful -HAHA Moody

Music- Alicia Keys "Unbreakable", Trina featuring Kelly Rowland "Here We Go", TI "U Don't Know Me"

Book(s) The Pact by The Three Doctors Drs. Davis, Hunt, and Jenkins, Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria? Dr. Beverly Daniel Tatum

TV- "Everybody Hates Chris"

" Friend 1: They must be city-class negroes" (I don't know whether to take offense to my suburban friend's statement)

" Friend 2: Why is it when you see someone who is good looking with someone whose not so good looking-
Me: Do you wonder why?
Friend 2: Yeah you're wondering why, but you're also thinking it's wrong.
Me: Why is it wrong?
Friend 2: It's such a waste, isn't it a waste?"

"Me: I got a story to tell you.
Friend 2: I haven't talked to you in about half a day. How are you going have a story already?
Me: I mean it just happened last night, well actually early this morning.
Friend 2: Your life is traumatic."

" Me: This school's internet is getting on my nerves. It hasn't been working right all day.
Friend 2: You can't have good dorms, and good internet."

"Me: I've had my heart broken too many times.
Friend 3: So what's one more time going to do?"

"Me: Can you imagine me as President?
Friend 3: If you had it together more junior year.
Me: What?
Friend: When you were BAC (Black Awareness Club aka BSU) President.
Me: That was black people, it's a little bit different running a multicultural nation."

Hmm a more substantive post about my exile from blogging is still to come.

1 Comments:

At 6:58 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

Hahahaha. President, dorms, broken heart. Comedy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home